Thursday, October 4, 2012

Who Am I









The two words to describe me would be energetic and fun. I am a want to be a so called popular kid at school that everyone wants to hang out with, but I’m not! I’m starting to become more comfortable with that.  I’m the type of person who isn’t real sure of how they feel about things or why they are friends with someone. When I’m around people I don’t know or that I don’t have much in common with I’m really quiet, it may seem as if I’m not there, but as soon as I’m with my friends I’m one of the loudest. I can’t stand being alone, especially on the weekends and Friday nights, but most of those days I am alone unless there is a Friday night football game, and then I just sit with my dad. I am not quite sure why I sit with my dad; I mean I see my friends at the games, but I just sit with him. I’m starting to think it is because I don’t want my dad to be alone and with him I can actually sit and watch the game instead of just walking around the whole time- why pay four dollars just to walk around with friends I mean you can go to the park and do that for free. That is one thing I will never understand. I don’t want my friends to think I’m too loud and annoying but I AM loud! I suppose I like to sit with my dad because we understand each other, he is one of my best friends- if you haven’t noticed I’m a big- what some people call a daddy’s girl.


My absolute best friend lives near Charlotte NC so I don’t get to see her very much except when her family comes down to the beach for a week during the summer or when me and my dad, again me and him,  meet her and her dad at a Carolina football game, but that’s just for a few hours. I hate when football season is over.


Even when football season is over me and guess who, my dad, go to a lot of UNCW and Hoggard basketball games. If you haven’t noticed I love watching sports, volleyball, soccer, basketball and my favorite football- seeing guys in those tight pants, *hesitates*- I mean I didn’t say that, I like football because it has lots of action where as the other sports they just run up and down the court, hit the volleyball back and forth, or soccer where they run around on the field with hardly any physical contact.


Now Saturdays I think I am just waiting for my friends to ask me to hang out when I should ask them, but it seems like every time I do something comes up last minute and they can’t anymore so I’m just home alone with my dogs and family, ugh, I get so tired of being with my family.


God is HUGE in my life. I try to live the way he wants, but I know I don’t. I am at church almost all day Sunday. “The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary, and no one can measure the depths of His understanding. He gives power to the weak, and strength to the powerless. Even youth will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion, but those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint” Isaiah 40:28-31. I have loved this verse since I was little. I’m not sure why I like it so much.


That is a small look into me. That’s Who I Am!

No comments:

Post a Comment