Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Video Post




          I absolutely LOVE this music video!!!! I read the description under it on YouTube and it said, "This video was created by using a LITE-BRITE branded toy board and 700,000 pegs. The LITE-BRITEscreen images are not computer generated graphics or effects."  I love how they didn't use a computer to make the video. It is so simple yet so technical at the same time, and that is the way I try/want to live just simple. They made the paper birds carrying the words and made it look like the flower at the end was growing and growing. Who has the patience do all that when you could just use the computer and made the video in a fraction of the time.

          I choose this video because I love the whole story line of it, and I really like how simple the idea is yet so time consuming. I have no patience so I couldn't make a video like this. I would have just used a computer and made a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment